Monday, September 29, 2014

Apollo Project

I just recently got the allowance to publish a huge load of artworks on my website. They are from the not yet released Apollo project. These designs are of course property of their respective owners like all the other projects I worked on unless otherwise described.



Force this project I had the chance to create Concept Art for ships, environments and props, characters and interfaces. So you can see there is a lot art which I finally can show. :)

I even made a background for the game prototype with Unity, Space Unity, my own textures and the help of NASA.

It was a lot of fun because I worked with friends and as you might see from my folio I enjoyed the topic...

Please go ahead look up all the work in all sections of my website (About Me excluded).